+074.jpg)
+052.jpg)
Well, let the games begin. Soccer season has started!! Maycee's team is the "Purple Pixie Pandas" (half of their team wanted the pandas and half wanted the pixies) and Braxton's team is "The Hulk". They have both won all 3 of their games so far. Maycee's favorite position is forward, and Braxton just loves to run down the field and score goals. It is so cute to watch them play. Haylee & McKynlee are good cheerleaders. As long as we have enough snacks for them they love playing on the sidelines. Creed & Lacey came to watch their game yesterday, it was fun to have them there.
3 comments:
Thats right, bribe them with food! You got this mommie stuff down! Everything still looks so green! We always start missing the warmer weather about now. Happy Soccering.
I am so glad you guys are blogging too! This is awesome to see what everybody is up to. I'm kind of still working on my blog (I'm a bit computer challenged) but I love yours! It is sooo cute!
I am glad you started blogging, Colleen has your link on her page so I just got it form there. She said you might go private if you do I want an invatation!! Your kids are so cute what a good family you have. Way to go on the anniversary.
Post a Comment