Happy birthday Mark!!! I'm sorry you're sooo old!!! I bet you're wondering who the genius is that hacked into your blog to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Well, we have many fond memories but will refrain from blackmail at the moment. Hope you had a great day! We love ya!
.JPG)
What are you looking at?
2 comments:
Mark ya FRIGGIN OLD FART! I may be as old as you, but for heck sake I look half your age... When ya going to break out the oil of olay??? So we know your older, my question is are you any smarter than when my sister married your used to be skinny butt???
All joking aside
We love ya Happy B~Day.
Kee
Who took the picture of the beef jerky on the couch? Ohhh wait it can't be jerky, jerky is made from lean beef. It must be a picture of mark.
Just kidding you look great for a old man. Happy Birthday
Dave
Post a Comment