It was Spring Break this week and we have some friends that got a timeshare in Vegas for the week. They asked if we wanted to come along, and after they twisted our arm we were there....ya right!! We were very happy to mooch along!! They have two little boys that our kids love to play with. They had such a great time and the weather was amazing. It was in the 70's and 80's the whole time. We hung out at the pool a lot and we went bowling. It was so much fun. I've never been to a bowling alley where they have such little shoes for all the kids. They looked so dang cute!! The kids bowled on one lane with the bumpers and most of them actually beat me the first game (sad). What can I say bowling isn't my forte. Anyway, it was such a fun time to just get away and enjoy each other!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Vegas Here We Come
It was Spring Break this week and we have some friends that got a timeshare in Vegas for the week. They asked if we wanted to come along, and after they twisted our arm we were there....ya right!! We were very happy to mooch along!! They have two little boys that our kids love to play with. They had such a great time and the weather was amazing. It was in the 70's and 80's the whole time. We hung out at the pool a lot and we went bowling. It was so much fun. I've never been to a bowling alley where they have such little shoes for all the kids. They looked so dang cute!! The kids bowled on one lane with the bumpers and most of them actually beat me the first game (sad). What can I say bowling isn't my forte. Anyway, it was such a fun time to just get away and enjoy each other!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun! I'm jealous! Vegas sounds great right now! It is snowing here...I can't wait for warmer weather! Your kids are so dang cute, I love the wacky pictures! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Hey Tawnya! I saw your blog through Lacey's and had to pop in! I can't believe how big your kids are! It's crazy how time flies! They are adorable! Hope you don't mind, I added you to my blod list;)
No fair! Rub it in you little warm weather woosies! It sounds and looks like you all had a blast. And the Orchards to boot... Where's the justice???!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment