Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer Time

 
Well, it feels like Summer is here. Our kids have been loving the great weather. They love playing in the little swimming pool in the back and playing with the hose on the trampoline with their little friends. Where Maycee practices baseball there is a splash pad where the kids love to play. Let the fun begin!! It is our last week of school and they are counting down the days!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Naylor's said...

We wish we were done there for summer time. It is starting to get warm up here but not warm enough to go swimming outside. Lexee miss your kids a ton and can't wait to see you guys. We just and to tell you to have fun in powell and we will see you guys when you get home.
Creed, Lacey, Lexee, Breken

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Oh My Heck....Tawyna is it you? You need to look up Sheryl from my blog list if you haven't already. I've tried to get Jenny and Julie to do this, but I am loosing. What about Molly? Anyway, your family is darling....I can't believe how big they are getting. We miss you guys. Keep bloggin, I love to check up on everyone :)

Dave and Kristin said...

I'm so glad summer is finally here. It's so nice to be able to play outside! The splash pad looks like a blast! (BTW, love your blog background, I had to go to the site where you got yours and use one for myself!)

Bullock said...

Yea Tawnya I finally found you! I saw your comment on my blog a few weeks ago and couldn't figure out how to connect to yours, but I finally found you through Kara. Don't you love blogs! Your family is so georgous! How funny that we both have one boy and 3 girls. Does Braxton do ok being out numbered? Ethan sometimes wishes he had a brother but he has fun with his sisters too.

It's so great to "chat" with you again!!

Sheryl

THE SCHREIBER'S said...

Holy Cow!! I cant believe all your new post Tawnya!! I need to come out of hiding and check in on my awesome family more!!! I hope you know how much I love you!!! You have a amazing family and you are a amazing mom!