Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just Chillin'

 

 
Well, in my last post I was talking about them just hanging out in their pj's and enjoying each others company. I got it on camera so that you could see just what I'm talking about. It doesn't get sweeter than this! The first picture they were all hanging out on the couch watching cartoons (it was about 11:00) but who cares it's summertime right? Then later that day they were all out in the backyard playing and Maycee came in asking for Otter pops. I got them and they all went running back outside. I looked out the window to see this! They are such cute little friends. I love it!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Colleen said...

That is so awesome! You have the best kids! I love that they are all such great friends! It's moments like this that make all the tough times worth it!! Love ya tons!! You guys are the best!

Naylor's said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. We had fun seeing you guys on sunday. Lexee keeps asking if we are going to kynlee's house today. She loves your kids so much, we will see you guys in a couple of weeks lexee can't wait to play with our kids.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love summer and when your kids actually do act like they like each other. Hope you had fun at Powell. I miss you:(