What a great Dad we have!! I can't even begin to put into words how great Mark is. I seriously can't think of anything that he doesn't do for us. Back when we got married, I knew I caught the husband of a lifetime, but I didn't realize what a great Daddy he would be. He even ran through the sprinklers with the kids the other night. Seriously, it doesn't get cuter than that!! Here are a few things that the kids love about their Dad.They love when he makes a "kid sandwich" out of them. They love when he wrestles with them on the bed. They love helping him with the yard, going camping, playing tag, or just cuddling on the couch watching an episode of Survivor Man or some of our other favorite shows. We LOVE OUR DAD!!
We got to go to Grandpa's house after church and of course Grandma made an amazing dinner and we got to just hang out and enjoy each others company. Grandpa was a good sport and played school with the kids. He must have been a good student judging from the stickers on his head lol :)
To top off the day the kids ran through the sprinklers on the golf course and then changed into pj's and had ice cream as we all sat on the balcony watching the sunset!! What a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment