Friday, January 8, 2010
Maycee's Birthday
Alright, I know this was almost a year ago...but life has been a little crazy!! I have kindof fallen off the blog wagon but I guess I need to start somewhere. So I will be very behind for awhile but eventually I'll get caught up.
Well, January 5th Maycee turned 9. I still can't believe she is that old. It was a great day. We brought lunch to her school and ate in the cafeteria with her. That night we went to Brick Oven Pizza with Grandma and Grandpa because she likes their broccoli cheese soup. Go figure!!! She had been bugging me like crazy for the Twilight book. I finally gave in and said I would read it with her. The funny thing is that was 10 months ago and we are only on Chapter 5.
We love you Maycee. You are such a sweet, mature, funny, amazing girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1.jpg)

1 comment:
what, what, what is THIS??!! Tawnya blogging!! ROCK ON!
Happy Birthday Maycee!! Sure are glad you are part of our family! We love you!
Post a Comment