Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mark's 40th Birthday


It was Mark's birthday on Wednesday. He did not want it to come, but come it did!!! We were pretty nice to him because I know mine will come eventually and revenge isn't that sweet....so I granted his request. I took him to Vegas for the night and pretended just for one night that he wasn't that old. LOL

He is such an amazing guy and a good dad. I put together a collage for him to remember how awesome he is and what a good, fun husband and Dad he has always been. There's been a lot of things happening in our family to make us realize that the memories that you've made and the love that you share is all you really have. And for that we are so grateful...Love you Mark

1 comment:

Pyatt said...

Welcome to the club Mark!!! It's not so bad!! So fun to see you and your beautiful family last month...Thanks for including us on your trip!!