Thursday, November 13, 2008
Birthday Cake For Dad
Thanks Lynn for making Mark's birthday funny. I couldn't get away with that, but you on the other hand!!! Genius!! We have gotten lots of laughs out of your hack. Anyway, I thought I better add to the post. Mark had to work a 21 hour shift on his birthday (pretty crappy huh?) He was a good sport though. The kids and I made him a cake and cards and we brought it out to his work. It had a few to many sprinkles and plenty of little fingers making sure it tasted good(it was literally finger lickin' good). But hey those are the cakes that are priceless!! The kids had such a great time trying to make the day special for their Dad. Who can blame them he is the best Daddy in the world!! We love you Mark!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

2 comments:
Happy B~Day Mark!!! Man your getting SOOOOOOOOOOOOO old! Im so glad I'm not as old as you!
Love you guys!
Kee
I can't believe you removed the slap dance video!!!! It looks like the kids had fun decorating Marks cake. How did it taste? Like sprinkles?
Post a Comment