Thursday, November 13, 2008

Last Soccer Games



 

Well, the soccer season is over!! It was so fun to watch Maycee and Braxton turn into little soccer studs. They both did so well. Maycee was so determined to get that ball, she was always in on where the action was. Whenever Braxton saw the other team with the ball going toward his goal he would let out a battle cry and go charging after them. It was so dang funny!! I know it sounds dumb, but I might actually miss the chaotic Saturday mornings of getting everyone ready and there on time (maybe). But I will definately miss cheering them on from the sidelines.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Pyatt said...

So fun to catch up with you on the phone today...love your blog...so cute!! We love your family!

THE SCHREIBER'S said...

Tawnya, Your the PERFECT soccer Mom! And thats a good thing! Wish we could have seen some of the kids games, Were sure they were awesome!

Anonymous said...

Maycee and Braxton you guys are such the soccer studs!!!! It looks like you are both awesome players! We wish we could have come to some of your games. Maybe next year.

Dave and Kristin said...

I would love to see Braxton doing the "battle cry" playing soccer! That sounds so cute! Looks like soccer was a lot of fun!

THE SCHREIBER'S said...

Hey Hayes Family ~ We love you guys! Have a great Thanks Giving. We so wish we could be there with you and the family. Hugg everyone for us. See ya after Christmas.
XXXXXXXXX's