Wednesday, May 13, 2009
My Birthday
O.K., so I didn't want to talk all about my birthday but I'm doing it for two reasons. First, my husband is amazing and spoiled me to death and I have to brag about him. Second, I really should write this down for Journal purposes. It was such a great day I want to remember it always. Mark surprised me with a "Birthday Agenda" that consisted of a day at the spa with a pedicure, facial, and massage. I have never done that before...IT WAS AMAZING!!! I seriously sat in a robe for 4 hours and got pampered. It was so cool. I had a permanent smile the whole day. I got out to the parking lot and called him immediately and told him I loved him about 50 times. Then I came home, showered and got ready for the day. Then he sent me shopping at one of my favorite stores Maurices with a gift certificate. When I got home we loaded the kids up and took the kids to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a sleep over while Mark and I went to dinner and had a night with no kids. We didn't know what to do with ourselves. But don't feel sad for us we improvised :). The next morning we went golfing with some friends. The weather was windy and rainy, but who cared!! We stopped and ate lunch after 9 holes and then the weather got really warm and nice. We golfed the back nine and had so much fun just being together!! Then we came back to the condo had a barbecue and swam. Is that the most amazing birthday ever or what!!! My husband and kids are so sweet and thoughtful. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for making it so our kids didn't even miss us. Mark said I needed a break...he didn't have to twist my arm. I love being a mom and all the craziness that comes with it, but it sure is nice to have a carefree day like that and not think about a thing except what color you want your toenails. Happy Birthday to me!! I couldn't believe how spoiled I was. Thanks everybody for all the sweet phone calls. It was such a special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh my goodness!! That is a great birthday! I'm glad you decided to share it with us:)
Oh that does sound wonderful!! You totally deserved it! I'm so glad you have such a great husband! (Mark don't let it go to your head, oh wait, too late!!) Love ya tons!
Tanya, what a great birthday! I just found Janae's site and then yours through hers. You have an adorable family! I can't believe how big they all are. This is Jessica Bagby formerly Jensen by the way. I sure miss you guys. Take care.
TawnyWon!!! Im so glad you posted your B~D!! You DO have a awesome husband, Its like he was made just for you! The picture of You and Mark on the golf course is SO CUTE!
Love Ya!!!
What an awesome day!! Well deserved I might add!! Mark--you could write a book for husbands and birthdays...I can't complain...my guy is pretty darn good at birthdays too!! Hey we're coming to St. George for a day at the end of May...maybe we can hook up for some Cafe Rio or something!!
What an awesome birthday! That sounds like the ultimate, good job Mark! Thanks for calling on my birthday, that was really sweet! Love ya!
The only thing Mark left out was that it was supposed to be a relaxing day with your little sis. Man, how could he forget me? Oh, ya I guess this is supposed to be about you. I'm so glad Mark spoiled you!!! You totally deserved it!!! And, I'm sure you totally paid him back with your "improvising" and all. I'm glad you had such a great day!!!
Post a Comment