Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bear Lake Trip

 
We went to Bear Lake with my family and had such a great time. I honestly can't remember the last time our whole family went boating together. We are all so spread out, that it is so hard to find a middle meeting ground where we can go. We camped on the old Idaho Hot Springs. I thought they would have fixed it up by now....I was wrong!! It was such a piece of crap, but hey it served its purpose. There was a big place for us to pitch our tents. It looks the same as it did when we used to go their as kids...just 20 years older. It was so fun to see all the cousins play together and having a great time. We love our family so much!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree it was an awesome weekend! I love the picture of Kynlee and her baby.

Dave and Kristin said...

I missed seeing you guys, it looks like you had a great time!

Colleen said...

You do have an awesome family!!! How fun!!

THE SCHREIBER'S said...

It was a great time! Lets do it again REAL SOON!!!!!!!
Our family ROCKS!!!