Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Our Little Golfer
Well, we found something else that Maycee is good at ;). She has been practicing at the driving range and I even got to take her golfing for the first time a few weeks ago!! It was so much fun. She is so dang cute, and can hit the ball pretty far. She entered her first golf tournament. I got to be her caddie (She completely took advantage of me!! I think she would have asked for a foot rub if she thought I would do it. It was hilarious.) Before we left the house she told me that if she was Tiger Woods that I would have the best job in the world!! lol Anyway, the lucky little dog got 3rd Place in her age group. So, needless to say she has been bragging it up to everybody that she got 3rd place in her VERY FIRST golf tournament. Great job Maycee..we are proud of you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Way to go Maycee! Your trophie is bigger than your head!!!
That's awesome Maycee!! You'll have to give Dave and I some pointers.
Oh she is such a little stud! I LOVE IT!!! Way to go Mace!!!! Heck, I'd golf if you'd be my caddie and give me a foot rub!! Where do I sign up?!?!?
Maycee it sound like you are an awsome golfer. I wish I knew how to golf maybe you will have to teach me. Congrats on your trophie.
Maycee! Your mom told me the trophy was as big as your head! SHE WASNT KIDDING! You are great at everything you do! Just a supper star all the way around!
We love you!
Post a Comment