4.jpg)
Mark and I celebrated our 15th Anniversary on August 20th!! I can't believe it was fifteen years ago that I fell in love with this man. He was sweet and romantic then, and fifteen years later he is more thoughtful than ever! I know that is unheard of, but anyone that knows him knows that it is true. I feel so lucky, and I truly can't imagine my life without him. Marrying him was THE best decision I have ever made!!
The day started off with a wake up from Maycee before school whispering "Happy Anniversary". I looked over on our nightstand and there was Eggo waffles and orange juice for Mark and I. Seriously, how sweet is that!! She is thoughtful just like her Dad :) Then there was a knock at the door and there was a delivery man with 15 red roses!! When the kids got out of school we took the kids to Grandma and Grandpa's to spend some time while Mark and I went golfing and out to dinner. When we were first married Mark somehow had the patience to teach me how to golf. It has been a definate work in progress...and some pretty funny stories along the way. But the result has been awesome! It is one of my favorite things to do with him. Just he and I out in the beautiful outdoors swearing together lol. I'm just kidding, even if we are golfing bad we don't care because we are just hanging out enjoying each others company. It has kindof turned into a birthday and Anniversary tradition I guess..and I love it!! We ended the night with an amazing steak dinner and picked up the kids and headed home! What an amazing day!! Thank you sweetheart for always taking care of me, loving me, and being my best friend. It has been the fastest 15 years of my life!!
4 comments:
Congratulations you two lovebirds...may the next 15 be EVEN BETTER!
happy anniversary! you two are wonderful together! it's nice to see him be so sweet to you... such love. you are great examples to us to chill and just let things go... we're still learning (obviously).
Congrats you guys! What a fun anniversary, and how sweet of Maycee. That is so cute! You guys are so great together...Oh and have fun at the concert this weekend! I can't wait to talk to you about it.
awwww! Happy Anniversary you two love birds! Honestly, you guys are such a great couple. Tawnya saving Mark from a life of ill repute was the right choice! He is such a great guy and was totally worth all your hard work and rehab! Honestly, all joking aside, you two are amazing! Love you :)
Post a Comment