Monday, October 5, 2009

Camp Out





Well, I think we can all agree...the Anniversary was great and all but let's get on with it :) Sorry I've fallen off the blogging wagon for a little while, but here we go.
We went on a ward campout last month and had such a great time. We had a great turn out again this year and our kids had a blast hanging out with all the kids in the ward. They had a talent show Friday night and our girls sang and danced to "Honey Bun". It was darling! It was funny because Maycee had a microphone and then a guy handed Kynlee another microphone right before the song started. Of course with McKynlee's soft little voice (ya right) you could ONLY hear her and Maycee wasn't very happy about that! After a LOT of convincing she decided it went well and that everyone thought it was cute!
We went hiking the next day and even saw REAL horses. I said, "Look there are some horses" and Haylee said, "Are they real ones?". The owners of the horses got akick out of that and asked them if they wanted to come pet their "real horses". Our kids were pretty excited. I guess we are city slickers and need to get our kids out more often!!

1 comment:

THE SCHREIBER'S said...

I love the story about Kinley! It seems as though she is just so gentle and sweet with that soft little voice BUT... I have heard her belt it out a time or two! The horse story was great too! Looks like were BOTH back to blogging hu? I love you Tawn and this really is a great way to keep up on all our far away loved ones! Have a great day my sista!