Thursday, October 22, 2009
Las Vegas
We were lucky enough to tag along with Grandma and Grandpa to Las Vegas for mobile babysitting :) Mark and I had tickets to the Def Leppard concert...which was really awesome. Ya know, sometimes you just need to do things like that so that you feel young again. It worked too, we had such a great time. Mark's parents watched the kids that night and then we hung out at the pool for the rest of the weekend with them. While we were at the pool Mark pulled out Braxton's tooth. I love his little toothless smile!! Grandma and Grandpa, Maycee, and I also went to see Lion King. It was amazing. It was so cool how they would transform the stage, and the costumes were so creative. It was really fun to spend some one on one time with Maycee. It was such a fun weekend to hang with Grandma and Grandpa and enjoy the great weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1.jpg)

2 comments:
Yes! I love that you went to Def Leppard, you guys are such rockers!!
Sheryl
Yeah! Mark and Tawnya ROCK! You guys gotta bring some of that rock to Hawaii when we go.... have Mark bring a tape for the car.... If not Def Leppard, "I saw the sign" from ace of base would work LOL!!!
Post a Comment