Thursday, November 12, 2009
The Big Day
Well, it's official all of our girls have their ears pierced. When we started out with Maycee we really didn't have an age in mind of when they could get their ears pierced. We just figured when they were old enough to ask us and really want it we would let them. We never imagined Maycee would ask at age 3. We told her it would hurt and feel like a shot, but I guess us girls will do anything to look pretty lol. So, that kindof became the age. Maycee has told both of her little sisters that they can get their ears pierced when they turned 3. (What a good little mommy she is :) Anyway, Kynlee's birthday came and went and about a week later she stopped in her tracks and said, "Mom I never got earrings for my birthday!" It was a Monday night and Mark and I looked at each other and told the kids lets get in the car and go get Kynlee's ears pierced!! Everyone was so excited!! Maycee and Haylee were telling her it didn't hurt that bad and that she could do it. They only had one girl working there so she had to do one at a time. She didn't even cry....she was so tough!! Now she has pretty earrings like her sisters. It doesn't get better than that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1.jpg)

5 comments:
Knylee your earings look so cute. You are such a brave little girl. Lexee is so excited to come and play with you guys this weekend. We miss you and love you a ton.
How cute! She is really brave! I keep asking Gracie if she wants hers done and there is just no way. She says she already can wear earrings (the stick on ones.) Maybe Maycee can talk her into it. :)
So cute! She wasn't excited at all she's only grinning from ear to ear in the photos. Such a little girly, girl.
I seriously can't believe Kynlee is 3 already. What a little beauty and I'm impressed that she is so tought and didn't cry!! Love you guys!
I know you know this already but wow she is so beautiful! Earrings or no earrings, she's delicious to look at!
Sheryl
Post a Comment