OK, so I have been ssooo bad about blogging lately. But, I think things are back on track now so I can get things updated!! We had a great Thanksgiving this year!! The week of Thanksgiving didn't start out very good. I got sick, then Maycee, then Braxton. We literally quarantined ourselves from the rest of the family. We called my bedroom the "Den of Death". We kept telling Haylee and McKynlee they couldn't go in the den of death or they would get sick and we couldn't go to Grandma and Grandpa's for Thanksgiving! That was enough motivation for them :) Luckily we didn't share the love with everybody else and we were all better just in time for Thanksgiving Day! Mark went golfing in the morning with his Dad, Bob, Ty, and Jordan. They had a great time!! The weather was amazing. Of course MarLene made an AMAZING dinner for all of us. Even though every time she cooks it feels like Thanksgiving, she always manages to exceed every one's expectations!! It was so yummy. After we ate we got to go out and play on the golf course and enjoy each others company!! It doesn't get much better than that. I am so thankful for my family. I feel so grateful to have such a loving husband and such great kids. I love my parents and family so much, and owe so much to them!! I had a great childhood and I owe that to my family!! I am also very lucky to have married into such a wonderful family. They are so good to me and our kids! I love them so such, and can't imagine life without them!!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment