2.jpg)
Christmas morning is something I look forward to all year of course! The kids let us sleep in WAY later than we thought they would. They slept until 8:00 a.m. Mark and I kept waking up just to make sure they hadn't come down without us noticing! They were so excited. Santa brought Braxton a BIG bike. He was excited and a little intimidated. But he's getting the hang of it. Haylee and McKynlee got bikes too...and all of the princess barbies. They were in heaven. We can't get Haylee off of her bike! Maycee wanted roller blades and she went to put them on and there was in ipod in the toe. Holy crap Santa must like our kids. He spoiled them and they loved it!! This year I put numbers of the presents so they wouldn't snoop (A little trick I picked up from my mom :) But, they were so excited to finally see who had which number and what presents were for them. Maycee and Braxton were both so excited about some presents they made for us. They were so thoughtful and sweet. We love our kids!! It was a great morning but then the work had to begin. Mark and I spent the whole day running around trying to clean-up and pack so we could go visit family the next day!!
1 comment:
Oh you guys are the best and Santa really does LOVES them!! Love you guys! Miss ya!
Post a Comment