Monday, October 5, 2009

Soccer Days

 
Well, let the games begin. It's that time of year again!! Braxton's team is The Sharks, and Maycee's is the Pink Flash. Both of their teams are struggling a little bit this year, but they haven't let that stop them from having fun! Maycee is our little forward and when Braxton is not heckling the other team he is a great little dribbler and defender. After the last game, we had to tell him that wasn't good sportsmanship and probably not a good idea since they lost 7 to 0. Lol We are having fun spending our Saturday's cheering them on!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Britney Watson said...

Your kids are so cute! Nicole and Easton play soccer, they are fun to watch. I love your pink jerseys.

Anonymous said...

Fun! Braxton the heckler... haha, I'm sure that was a real shocker. They both look so cute in their soccer jerseys!

Dave and Kristin said...

Fun times! They look adorable!

THE SCHREIBER'S said...

Look at you all out playing soccer! When we walk outdoors all I see is SNOW! It's so great your kids are into this! It looks like so much fun!