.jpg)
We were able to celebrate Mark's birthday on November 9th. He is such a great guy so we wanted to spoil him a little bit. We started the day off with sending him off for a massage. Then he went to lunch with his friend Brian. Then his parents came and watched the kids while he and I went to Milt's for yummy prime rib. It is such a cool restaurant. They set out bails of hay and apples on the ground so the deer will come down the canyon to eat. So, we sat there and watched all of the deer out the window! It was a really fun night.................................................
1.jpg)
But at the end of they day the little butt got what he really wanted a little puppy!! I know what you all are thinking...I still can't believe he talked(tricked/coerced) me into it. But you know Mark, he ALWAYS gets what he wants. His name is Max and he and Beau have been really cute together! The kids absolutely LOVE him because he is small and they can pick him up (the poor dog). I told him if he ever doubts how much I love him just look into little Max's eyes and he will quickly remember! Happy Birthday Sweetheart. We love you!! Thanks for being the BEST husband and Daddy ever!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Mark...you are spoiled...no dogs was in the pre-nup for us! :)
Happy Birthday Mark..You sure have a great wife:)
Happy B Day Old man! Sure do love you. Thanks for taking such good care of my Sis and your 4 amazing kiddos. And its okay that you have more wrinkles than I do, I'm sure you earned every single one in style.
Kee
Post a Comment